Indirect Tax Manager
Worcester/Birmingham with extensive working from home
£50,000 - £60,000
An opportunity to join a well-known local employer in a position that will include preparation of UK VAT returns, tax compliance, Corporation tax analysis and tax support to the Group Tax team. The role will also have responsibility for one member of staff.
Some of your regular responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the UK VAT Return
- Managing the monthly CIS submissions
- Ensuring that the UK complies with VAT, Domestic Reverse Charge and CIS legislation
- Preparing the Corporation Tax analysis to support the Group Tax team
- Providing training to Finance teams on UK Tax compliance
- Performance appraisals, reviews and coaching of direct report
- Quarterly legal pack submissions to Head Office
- Managing and leading ad-hoc projects and tasks
Ideally you'll hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification and it would be beneficial to be ATT qualified or with the equivalent experience. You'll also have good Excel knowledge and of systems generally. Aside from technical requirements, you will show great attention to detail, be a real team player and have the communication skills required to work well with a wide range of internal colleagues and on occasions external stakeholders.
The position is almost entirely home based with just the very occasional requirement to go in to our client's Worcester or Birmingham offices.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.