Job Title: Import & Export Shipping Clerk
Salary: £12.07-£15.09 per hour
Location: Speke, Merseyside
Duration: 12 Months
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Across the globe, they have developed productive alliances and partnerships that advance their capacity to develop innovative medicines at lower costs. They are consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for, sustaining a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people.
About the job
Your duties will include and not be limited to:
- Arranging adhoc shipments of items from the manufacturing site, including packaging, labelling and documentation
- Preparing accurate, compliant documentation
- Understanding import/export regulations
- Working closely with Contract Manufacturers and Third Party Warehouses
- Working collaboratively with internal and external partners to support cost and lead time reduction
- Participating in investigations as a response to customer complaints/deviations
- Providing support in all Customs related matters
- Liaising with forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
Skills & experience required
You will have experience within a similar import/export shipping role whilst having good knowledge of the following:
- GMP/GDP requirements.
- Import/export documentation & regulations
- IMDG/IATA regulations
- Customs legislation
If you are interest in the job and keen to hear more please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.