Our client are seeking to appoint a HR Systems Analyst for an exciting and challenging opportunity based in Epsom. The ideal candidate will possess a number of years business experience and will work as a team member within the Corporate Systems (HR, Finance, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management) function. The role reports to the HR and Reward Systems Manager.
The core focus of this role will be on the corporate Systems for HR, Recruitment and Reward; Oracle HRMS and Workday.
Experience of both these systems would be beneficial but experience of at least one is essential. As is experience of stakeholder engagement with the HR functions.
The role will undertake to provide key stakeholder management, working closely with the Business and the Corporate Systems team. The key focus will be on projects, enabling the identification of a clear roadmap and ensuring the systems solutions being delivered meet the needs of the business it must support.
This role will be the focal point for the systems delivery team in understanding what the business needs are. Conversely, this role is also the focal point in helping the customer's business representatives to understand what is being delivered and how best to make use of it.
The candidate will need to be able to clarify tasks and work with minimal supervision.
Degree level intellect.
- Demonstrable experience of either Workday or Oracle HRMS
- Demonstrable experience of key stakeholder engagement and management within the HR functions
- Experience of systems analysis
- Experience based in one or more of the HR functions
- Experience of HR projects
- Ability to identify, scope, cost and detail requirements with minimal supervision.
- Good theoretical understanding of the Project and Systems Development Lifecycle
- Good awareness of technology and the benefits it can offer an organisation.
- Self managing with minor supervision. Seeking input from mentors and supervisors and actively seeking feedback to improve performance and career growth.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Guiding and challenging all stakeholders in the direction of travel and deliverables.
- Working alongside the HR functions and systems teams to identify the road map for HR systems
- Producing System Analyst deliverables for HR projects and business as usual, possibly across more than one system.
- Gathering information to support the Technical System team/Project Team, leading elements of data collection and being responsible for production of specified deliverables to gain a comprehensive understanding of a particular business area and making suggestions to resolve a particular problem.
- Modelling, proposing improvements and gaining consensus on "as is" and "to be" processes and data (with minor supervision & guidance).
- Eliciting, analysing, documenting, prioritising, validating and managing change on business requirements, owning the requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working with Design, Systems Analysts, and Solution Architects to support them
- Design / Functional Specification of solutions.
- Supporting the Technical Systems Team/Project Manager with tasks to produce Business Cases (e.g. costs and benefits), Project Management documentation and ad hoc analysis.
- Supporting the Technical Systems Team/Project Management with tasks associated with business readiness for a system implementation.
- Leading/documenting the full testing life cycle for all new system functionality/changes/patches, working closely with the project/users to ensure timely and focused completion and sign off
- Awareness and involvement in the change and demands processes for all projects
- To champion and support the continuous improvement of system analysis
- Provide system support to system users and non-users alike
- Minor travel required to other Atkins offices in the UK and potentially minor overseas travel.
- Methodical, logical.
- Analytical, questioning aptitude.
- Ability to surface all different stakeholder perspectives to enable a consensus on moving forward.
- Customer focused.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent written skills with the ability to summarise up from the detail.
- Lateral and free thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team with a sense of urgency with the confidence to escalate when this is not feasible.
- Business (process) rather than systems focus.
- Flexible attitude to work.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.