People Services Specialist
Work From Home
Full Time, Temporary - 6 months - possibly longer
£23.07 ph (£45K)
Bilingual candidate desired
Kelly Services are are delighted to be supporting this leading organisation who are looking for a new team member who is passionate about People, has a strong interest in customer service, and wants to join their collaborative team as a People Services Specialist to help drive the People Success activities with accuracy, speed and attention to detail. This role will report to Manager, People Service- North America & EMEA within the Global People Services Team.
Working in the Slough Office, you will exhibit a deep understanding of their Processes, Policies & Tools, amend processes to suit global standards while maintaining country specific nuances, drive the People Services model among employees and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
About the Role
* Be first point of contact for Tier 1 team on EMEA related issues, provide guidance, support and feedback.
* Research cases, find resolution and provide timely follow up to Employees and Stakeholders.
* Increase and promote use of self-service. Answer inquires, but also educate Employees.
* Complete tasks in Workday ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
* Maintain process documentation and stay informed on statutory and regulatory changes.
* Build relationships across the business (both inside and outside of the HR team) ensuring stakeholders are kept informed and consulted when needed.
* Answer and educate Employees on general questions on benefits, new employee on-boarding, HR programs/policy, etc.
* Produce letters and contract addendums for employment changes.
* Administer benefit changes and run benefits repots for new Employees, Terminated Employees, Employees on Leave, etc.
* Maintain employee files in accordance with our Record Management Policy.
* Run induction sessions for new hires.
* Answer questions related to various HR topics including employee relations, benefits, leave management and record keeping.
* Keep abreast of current labor laws, regulations for EMEA Region.
* Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, Immigration Team, and/or line of business leadership as required.
* Minimum of 3 years in HR Operations/ HR Shared Services.
* Fluent in English, German and French (beneficial)
* Knowledge of general personnel practices and procedures.
* Ability to work flexible hours if needed to meet critical deadlines.
* Ability to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy and remain neutral in difficult employee relations issues.
* Good knowledge of Labor Laws/ Compliance requirements in EMEA Region.
* Knowledge of Office 365 tools including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Knowledge of HRIS systems preferably Workday and CRM tools like ServiceNow.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent planning, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to positively adapt to process, business or organizational changes.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.