Fulltime - 8am - 5 pm
Remote working with travel to Slough at least twice per month!
Fluent in English, French, German, and Spanish (verbal and written). Must be fluent in at least two of the four languages.
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about People, has a strong interest in customer service, and wants to join our collaborative team as a HR Coordinator to help drive the People Success activities with accuracy, speed and attention to detail. This role will report to Manager, People Service- North America & EMEA within the Global People Services Team.
Working in our Slough Office or remotely, you will exhibit an understanding of our Processes, Policies & Tools, amend processes to suit global standards while maintaining country specific nuances, drive the People Services model among employees and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company's future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Complete tasks in Workday (HR Software) ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain process documentation and stay informed on statutory and regulatory changes.
- Support colleagues and collaborate with the larger People Services Team.
- Answer and educate Employees on general questions on benefits, new employee on-boarding, HR programs/policy, etc.
- Produce letters and contract addendums for employment changes.
- Admister benefit changes and run benefits repots for new Employees, Terminated Employees, Employees on Leave, etc.
- Maintain employee files in accordance with our Record Management Policy.
- Look for areas where knowledge gaps are present and create knowledge articles for the team and Employees.
- Handle sensitive and highly personal information on a daily basis and maintain confidentiality.
- Work independently on tasks and ensuree SLAs are being met.
- Answer questions related to various HR topics including employee relations, benefits, leave management and record keeping.
- Keep abreast of current labor laws, regulations for the EMEA Region.
- Provide support in Regional Languages when needed.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, Immigration Team, and/or line of business leadership as required.
- Work remotely when needed with a great deal of autonomy.
- Integrate effectively with other team members; seeking input/assistance as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required
- Process tasks and actions related to Terminations
- Partner with Teams such as Facilites to coordinate collection of equipment/McAfee property after termination
- Ensure files for Terminated Employees are updated in accordance with our Record Management Policy
- Update Benefits Vendors of benefits changes related to Terminations
- Complete Administrative funtions
- Desired 6 months of HR Operations/ HR Shared Services experience
- Fluent in English, French, German, and Spanish (verbal and written). Must be fluent in at least two of the four languages.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy and remain neutral in difficult employee relations issues.
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team without creating silos.
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to positively adapt to process, business or organizational changes.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.