A national entertainment organization based in the heart of the West End is seeking a HR Administrator for 12 mth contract.
The role is to provide efficient and effective administrative support for the HR Manager and HR Advisor, ensuring service users are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures and the efficient processing of employment contracts. To work and liaise with the HR Manager as directed for other businesses within the Company group for any HR Administration.
Role Accountabilities HR Administration
❖ Produce offer (Welcome) packages for all new employees and changes to existing employment contracts.
❖ Take up references on all employees ensuring that at least one satisfactory employer reference is received for each employee. Ensure that all outstanding references are followed through.❖ Complete and return previous employee references.
❖ Completed all tenancy and mortgage references for current employees.
❖ Ensuring that effective records are kept on immigration checks, personnel files and other HR documentation.
❖ Complete other ad hoc documentation - Unemployment Benefit UB85 forms, Benefits Agency forms on a daily basis.
❖ Maintaining and assisting with the maintenance of effective security for the filing, ensuring records are kept up to date and in an orderly fashion and in line with our GDPR requirements. Payroll Administration ❖ Liaise with and develop an effective working relationship with Payroll Provider.
❖ Complete all payroll administration for new starters, current employees and leavers for all employees as required.
❖ Provide advice, guidance, and support to all Cinema employees on HR and payroll related matters.
❖ Review and action the HR Administration from the Company Time & Attendance system.
This role is working in a HR generalist environment this ideal candidate will be:
· Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
· Desirable to have Certificate in Personnel Practice
· Excellent communication skills verbal & written
· Confident, articulate and accurate spoken English
· Customer focus - making every effort to meet the needs and exceed expectations of customers (both internal and external)
· Accepts responsibility for own work activities, behaviour and personal development * Strong use of IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer
· Working with others - maintaining effective, positive working relationships
· Organisational and prioritization skills along strong attention to detail skills
· Self-motivator and proactive.
· Uses own initiative but works well within a Team
· Excellent listening skills.
· Be resilient and work well under pressure
· Numerate, Pleasant, Presentable and courteous manner
Hours 37.5 Monday to Friday
Salary 26k -27k
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.