We are looking for a talented HR Admin Associate to join our team specialising in HR Administration for our Power Systems Business Segment in Daventry.
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce.
Salary £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday between 7.00am - 5.00pm
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supports human resources activities within a site, organisational unit, or department.
- Assists in the deployment of a broad range of defined Human Resources processes within the business or functional organisation.
- Works within defined processes and procedures to provide Human Resources support to employees and may help determine the appropriate resolution to common Human Resources inquiries.
- Works within defined human resource processes to (e.g. compensation, benefits, performance management, exit interviews, relocation, and immigration support) to take appropriate action.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of workforce information in Human Resources Information Systems, including employee files; conducts regular data-entry audits to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Coordinates and assists with internal audit requests.
- May assist in documenting investigations.
- Coordinates Human Resources business process activities to support the achievement of time-lines and quality objectives.
- Provides staffing and recruiting support; coordinates recruiting activities; updates the applicant tracking system, coordinates assessment testing where applicable, conducts reference checks for new hires; coordinates new hire orientation assignments and activities.
- Coordinates standard compensation processes and benefits administration by partnering with shared services and corporate human resources.
- Assists in administration of human resources policies and procedures; may audit compliance with key legislative requirements.
- Creates employment contracts as required by local law or practice.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Human Resources Data Management - Acts on people data to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with company policy and legislative requirements.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration - Administers policies following Cummins plan design to ensure accurate and consistent application of Cummins policies in order to make and communicate appropriate compensation and benefits decisions; complies with local legislative and tax requirements to ensure Cummins policies meet governance and legislative requirements.
- Human Resources Consulting - Collaborates with partners to observe the environment and apply sound judgement informed by knowledge, skills, and experiences to identify and optimise opportunities to provide holistic solutions, while balancing the needs of stakeholders, primarily employees, with those of the organisation.
- Data Analytic - Discovers, interprets and communicates qualitative and quantitative data; determines conclusions relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks; simultaneously applies statistics, data validity, data visualisation, and problem solving approaches to effectively extract meaningful patterns and business insights; presents conclusions and outcomes that enable data driven business decisions.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Instills trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimises work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Requires some work experience or intermediate level knowledge obtained through education, training or on-the-job experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.