High Care Operative
Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
£22,000 per annum
My client a leading produce grower are seeking dedicated High Care Operatives for their site based in Alderley Edge.
You will be responsible for achieving targets whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, hygiene and health and safety.
- Help deliver line/area productivity and efficiently targets, resolving problems and issues as they arise, produce ingredients or goods in line with the agreed production plan.
- Continuously monitor ingredients, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards.
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment.
- Provide training to operational staff.
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures.
This role would be suitable for a competent High Care Operative, seeking career progression opportunities.
- The ability to motivate, lead a team and be a key team player.
- Have previous experience of supervising a team and knowledge of a working manufacturing environment.
- Have a good understanding of factory processes including HACCP, Standard Operating Procedures and quality systems.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good IT skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position working 6 am to 3 pm - 5 days per week, including weekends.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.