£salary dependant on experience
40 hours per week (plus overtime)
Are you a fully qualified HGV Technician looking for a new opportunity working for an industry market leader that appreciates staff, and offers excellent career prospects?
- Service, maintenance and repairs to HGV vehicles + internal fleet of 6 vehicles which also includes light commercial/vans/cars
- Carrying out vehicle inspections and rectifying defects
- Diagnosing faults
- Completing service and repair records 6 weekly
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Adhering to company policy and procedures
- Keep a log of all systems
- 40 hour working week
- Overtime where applicable
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Tools and equipment provided
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.