Head of Commercial Reporting
Cirencester with some WFH
£60,000 - £70,000
A commercially-focused, hands-on role working for part of an interesting and innovative international marketing business. In a wide-ranging role that will involve interaction with a variety of non-finance stakeholders, you will manage a small local finance team and be responsible for financial reporting, balance sheet management and the P&L.
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsibility for all financial reporting statements including revenue reporting and cost control
- Production of forecasts including presentation to senior management
- Participation in monthly meetings with other department heads to discuss budgets, costs and contract profitability
- Working with leadership team to determine appropriate pricing and product strategies
- Supporting new business activity and helping to determine viability
- Ensuring the ongoing adherence to processes and procedures
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects
We're looking for a qualified accountant who can lead the finance team. You'll have gained some broad commercial experience in previous roles covering reporting and analysis and will have looked at both costs and revenue. You'll be driven, proactive, have great communication and IT skills and be a good relationship-builder.
At this early stage of the process, we are looking for candidates who have experience of working in the marketing sector, who understand its drivers and can contribute in a commercial way to the decisions the company takes.
Our client is flexible and will be offering the opportunity to work some of the time from home on an ongoing basis. They have a range of non-financial benefits too that enhance this flexibility. They are commutable from the likes of Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Bristol to name a few places.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.