Hemophilia Brand Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Kelly Services are supporting a Global Life Science Client that specializes in the development and commercialization of therapeutics for rare genetic diseases, that affect small patient populations. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. Our client places the patient at the heart of everything they do, with a mission surrounding bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
As their exclusive recruitment partner, we are looking to support them in building their teams to play a key role in being the best development partner to ensure patients with rare conditions get access to the most optimal therapies for their condition.
This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role within the companies EMEA commercial organisation focused on driving pre-launch preparations and launch activities for innovative Gene Therapy for Haemophilia A. This position requires a mix of strategic acumen, adaptability to a unique therapeutic area, and a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and drive projects from concept to execution
The position spans many areas including market insights, strategy and market development, and the creation and implementation of innovative brand tactics. The ideal candidate will have hemophilia and/or rare disease marketing experience, and competitive launch experience, including a strong understanding of and respect for this empowered community of patients, patient advocates and health care providers. This individual will identify critical business issues and opportunities for growth, collaborate with commercial and cross-functional teams, and help develop and drive strategies and pull through tactics from start to finish, to prepare for the successful launch of the product. The ability to work with both global and regional colleagues will be critical.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Design and oversee primary and secondary market research projects and advisory boards in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and management of external vendors
- Analysis and regional insight development from all sources of market research
- Development of robust market analysis, tracking and reporting structure in close collaboration with business operations colleagues
- Collaboratively engage with the EMEA community stakeholders including Key Opinion Leaders, nurses, patient advocacy groups, caregivers and patients to ensure integration of their perspectives into all plans
- Develop EMEA HCP Gene Therapy educational programs e.g. congress planning and activities, educational content, speaker program in close collaboration with Medical Affairs and regional colleagues
- Liaise with global and regional commercial, medical affairs and other functional colleagues to gain alignment on objectives, advance projects from inception to completion, and ensure pull-through
- Day-to-day agency interactions and management of key deliverables
- Passion and experience working in orphan or specialty markets, especially haemophilia with cross functional team members
- Understanding of competitive market dynamics, market analysis and development of analytical insights to inform strategies
- 8+ years in life sciences industry preferably with European pre-launch and launch experience
- Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end life sciences development process and understanding of regional and global market dynamics
- Excellent communication, collaboration, strategic and analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives
- Consulting, project management, marketing, and/or market research experiences beneficial
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly learn and work across novel, disruptive therapies
- Experience managing project budgets and project timelines
- Minimum bachelors, preferably in a type of life sciences and/or business / marketing (Higher qualification of MBA or masters preferred)
- Mobility to travel - The role will involve travel to London, across the EMEA region and to the US as deemed necessary.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.