Role: GSuite Strategy and Sales Operations Specialist
Duration: 3 months
Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, and fast executing Strategy and Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization. The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and BI teams to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Partner with Strategic Account Specialists (SAS) team who support existing strategic GSuite customers. Support run forecasting, data analysis, reporting, go-to-market strategy and territory planning to scale the GSuite business.
- Provide superior technical support for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
- Build successful relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales teams.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Strong experience with SQL (2-5 years)
- Strong MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets skills for quick reporting execution (2-5 years)
- Experience in technical support - TOOLS (Anaplan and Salesforce.com)
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related education or experience
- Google tools (BigQuery, Data Studio, Analytics, Tag Manager), PLX (Dashboard, DataSite, Script and Workflow)
- Aptitude to understand complex business processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.