Group Product Manager
£65,000 - £70,000
Kelly Services, working with a global Pharmaceutical company are actively recruiting for a Group Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Based at their UK Headquarters in Uxbridge, this is a great opportunity to join a business experiencing continued growth.
The Group Product Manager is a leadership position and is responsible for overall brand marketing of the relevant company portfolio of products within the Reproductive & Maternal Health Division.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the successful candidate will have a main focus to continue to strengthen the strategic approach and development of marketing/promotional programmes to continuously enhance the business performance.
* Responsible for delivery on revenue & marketing spend targets
* Set marketing direction & allocate resources. Lead development of marketing strategy
* Develop and execute on Value Based Solutions
* Actively lead and carry out the strategic planning process for responsible brands
* Guide & oversee development of annual marketing plans including product strategy, positioning, pricing strategy and marketing programs.
* Through the annual budgeting and bi-annual 5 year planning process, seek & allocate necessary resources
* Set up planning, tracking & review systems
* Proactively monitor implementation and sales success proactively recommending any corrective action plan
* Develop and oversee competitive intelligence
* Define information needs & commission research / surveys to gather competitive / industry knowledge
* Define direction for future business. Identify & work on market and product development opportunities
* Manage relationships with external marketing agencies and consultants to create and execute relevant market research programmes
* Assess emergent opportunities in the market NHS/Private and ensure market access opportunities are maximised
* Set annual objectives, IDPs
You will have an In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI Code of Practice (including having passed the ABPI exam)
* Knowledge of the evolving NHS - specifically the different customer groups and political influences
* Min. of 5 years of experience in Marketing, experience in Digital Marketing and of managing brands
* Experience with the private medical practice is an advantage
* Experience with Reproductive Medicine and Maternal Health is an advantage
* Knowledge and in-depth experience of the marketing management process
* Knowledge of relevant therapy area is preferred but not a requirement
* Experience of developing key opinion leader advocacy
* Experience of pre-license / product launch activities
* Experience of managing people
* Knowledge of administration and mainstream computer systems and programmes
* Full driving license
We are keen to speak with candidates who can boast effective leadership and visioning skills with the ability to develop and execute strategic marketing solutions. Someone who has strong project management skills and an effective team player with a proven track record of delivery.
For you efforts, an excellent compensation package is on offer inclusive of competitive salary, company bonus scheme, Car/Car Allowance, Life Assurance, Health & Dental.
If you have a strong background of Product Management & Marketing within the Pharmaceutical industry, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific Team for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.