Group Financial Reporting Accountant
£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity to join an established business that has benefited from significant investment and has ambitious growth plans. In this role, you will take the lead on the delivery of statutory accounts and other regulatory requirements and have opportunities to provide the wider business with financial insight.
Responsibilities will include:
- Statutory reporting across the Group in accordance with IFRS
- Assisting with the standardisation of accounting policies between all Group companies
- Management of the annual audit process and acting as key point of contact for external auditors
- Working with tax advisors to manage Corporation tax compliance
- Identifying areas for improving statutory reporting processes
- Keeping abreast of changes in regulations and legislation and driving compliance
- Assisting with the production of high quality monthly Group accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Business partnering with budget holders on variances against forecast
- Ad-hoc projects to support the wider business
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant with great attention to detail. An advanced Excel user with significant experience of statutory and tax reporting including consolidations. Someone who has led annual audit processes, is up to date with IFRS and UK GAAP and can partner successfully with a range of stakeholders across multiple locations.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.