Group Financial Accountant
£40,000 - £45,000
A superb opportunity to join a high growth, private-equity backed Cheltenham business which has performed strongly during these last few months and has hit its half-year targets. Our client has a requirement for a recently-qualified accountant with solid experience of IFRS and the preparation or audit of consolidations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Producing IFRS consolidated accounts and UK GAAP (FRS 101) individual accounts for required entities in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Assisting with the preparation of the month end pack for distribution to the Senior Leadership team and Board
- Assisting with the production of the Group's quarterly and annual reporting
- Liaising with entities around the world to provide guidance and advice on technical accounting and Group policy requirements
- Assisting with implementing and maintaining monthly and quarterly review controls across the group
- Acting as key contact for external auditors
- Liaising with tax providers and local teams in the preparation of consolidated tax provisions
In addition to the technical qualities required, our client is looking for high potential applicants who work well with a multitude of teams. Your communication and systems skills will be excellent too and there will be opportunities to work closely with the systems reporting team who are in the process of implementing a new reporting system.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.