12 month fixed term contract
c.£50,000 plus benefits
An opportunity to join a leading Cheltenham business as a Group Accountant, working as part of a high quality head office team. The role gives great exposure to working in a complex, international, fast changing business and would suit a qualified accountant with good technical expertise and experience of statutory consolidations.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of the Group statutory consolidation and identifying areas for process improvement
- Internal management reporting in relation to actuals, forecast and plans
- Preparation of financial elements of the annual report and half year report
- Supporting the external audit process
- Assessing the impact of new accounting standards and ensuring their implementation across the Group
- Providing ad-hoc financial support and analysis to the business
Our client will want a suitably qualified accountant in a technical position of this nature. You will have experience in the preparation or audit of Group consolidations under IFRS, strong technical accounting knowledge and ideally some exposure to working in an international setting with multiple currencies. You will be adept at working to tight deadlines with minimal guidance and outstanding communication skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.