£40,000 - £45,000
A key role supporting the Group Financial Controller in the provision of management and statutory information, offering the opportunity for someone to develop their accounting skills in an international setting. It is being recruited initially as a long term contact with the prospect of being made permanent in the longer term.
Your principal accountabilities will include:
- Assisting with the weekly and month end flash sales reporting process
- Review and analysis of subsidiary trial balances, ensuring their accuracy and compliance with IFRS/Group policies
- Assisting subsidiaries with, and managing, month end reporting processes ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting with the consolidation of Group Accounts from subsidiary trial balances
- Providing financial analysis and commentary of actual performance against prior year, plans and forecasts.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts for senior management
- Production of ad-hoc reports and intercompany reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fully qualified - good Excel knowledge (e.g. lookups, pivot tables)
- Ability to work flexibly to meet tight month and year end deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- Experience in a multi-currency environment
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.