Our client has over 300 charging stations across the UK and this number is increasing every month. They have several ongoing contracts with esteemed UK companies and local authorities and predict further increases as the UK electric transition gathers pace.
Project Manager (Graduate)
This key role in the UK business will give you immediate exposure to customers, and the internal business. You will have the opportunity to learn every part of the business from the commercial side to the technical details of EV Charging. You will assume a high level of responsibility and as such should be a high performer with an appetite for such an important role. You will receive training for more technical aspects of the job and you are expected to be willing to learn and adapt quickly to a challenging and exciting role.
- Taking project responsibility from the sales team and carrying the responsibility through the installation and start up phase, with the support from the operations team.
- Managing the customer relationship and ensuring they are kept fully informed of progress of their project
- Taking a commercial role with the customer to manage the relationship in the best way for both parties moving forward
- Being an interface between Sales and Operations and the face to the customer
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to achieve customer satisfaction, retention, and company goals
- Ensuring the project is tracked and all times and highlighting early any potential issues
- Managing multiple projects at any one time
- Strong team player, with the ability to deliver on ambitious goals
- Ability to work with commitment and accuracy and deliver on tight deadlines
- Proactive, entrepreneurial drive and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Organised, thorough and attention to detail
- High affinity to technology and sustainability
- Relevant university degree and work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and highly competent in Excel and Project
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing growth
- A flexible work environment combining home working and fabulous central London offices
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age, and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes including an EV salary sacrifice car scheme, healthcare, pension
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online & we will get back to you.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.