Role: Google Pay EMEA Marketing Manager
Location: Central St. Giles
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Applicable Bonus: Company Job
As a Google Pay Marketing Manager you will also be responsible for driving engagement and user activations across EMEA using Google's owned and operated channels and using direct response media channels. You will also help coordinate co-marketing activities across EMEA. This means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, PR, Eng, Business Development, Partnerships, Creative and more.
- Devise and execute go-to-market plans to drive adoption of Google Pay
- Run campaigns to grow product adoption & user engagement
- Develop strategic partnerships for Google Pay with merchant & bank partners
- Apply deep analytical skills to generate user insight and measure the impact of key Initiatives
- Plan, launch and optimize Google's marketing activities, incl. direct response campaigns, usage promotions, social activations; localize Google's international marketing campaigns and assets
- Develop and implement growth marketing strategies using owned and operated channels like emails, notifications, website and play store optimisation
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns performance, provide recommendations and ideas for new and/or optimized efforts
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to product teams and support the localization of new Google consumer products
- Drive partner co-marketing: implement innovative activities to drive trial and usage, work with partners to consult and approve co-marketing campaigns
- Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/MA or equivalent
- Experience in marketing / project management / consulting
- Experience in banking, finance or consumer payments industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and either German or Italian
- Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams
- Proven leadership skills
- Understanding of Google's consumer products, esp. Google Pay
If this sounds good, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.