Role: Global Public Sector Cloud Sales Operations Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Location: London, Belgrave House
Salary: £28 - £30 per hour
As part of Cloud Sales Operations, you will partner with sales and sales leadership to provide actionable insights and use a data driven approach to sharpen decision making and drive deep understanding of our fast growing business. Combined with the resources of a dedicated sales force, our insights translate directly to accelerated revenue growth and improve Google's ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, and fast executing Sales Operations Analyst to help support the operations for a dynamic, growing sales organization. The Analyst will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and HR to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting and program management for the Global Public Sector teams.
- Sales Analyst support for Cloud Global Public Sector Sales Strategy & Operations to create standard reporting packages and to provide actionable insights by effective analytics
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Mine internal and external data sources for information and metrics and work with team members to continuously improve, streamline, and automate report design, production, delivery, and documentation
- Manage sales forecast reporting and revenue reporting
- Triage reporting and attainment measurement issues for Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, and Sales Individual Contributors
- Assist the Sales Strategy & Operations team with documentation to drive business strategies and operational execution
- Partner with the team in all efforts related to fiscal year planning and transition
- Perform CRM system upkeep and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience
- Strong Google Spreadsheets or MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution
- Strong presentation-building skills PowerPoint or Google Presentations
- SQL experience
- Anaplan experience
- Experience in Sales Operations, Finance, Technology, Public Sector, or Management Consulting
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Structured thinker who can design simple, clear and actionable processes to scale activities during the planning cycle.
- Precise execution skills to ensure various programs and workstreams align to the designed process
- Strong business judgment to ensure key risks and issues are escalated and actively managed
- Impeccable professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to construct simple and impactful communications
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.