Our Client is a leading Financial Services business based in the South East. The company currently requires a talented Global Procurement Specialist to join the business.
- Responsible for sourcing/procurement activities execution for Finance, including supplier communication, quotation, contract and purchasing order management
- Work with the BUs and key stakeholders (Finance, Legal, etc) to understand strategic direction, demand requirements, business objectives and priorities
- Lead and follow up with strategic sourcing events for multiple projects within the categories
- Lead cross functional teams in implementation of sourcing strategies, including timing, and the development of tools and channels to communicate the new strategy
- Act as a subject matter expert in the practice of the Total Cost of Ownership sourcing model
- Act as a focal to address various queries related to vendor onboarding and Contract/PO processes
- Drive the analysis of and review data, including financial, contractual and operational performance to influence stakeholders in selecting the the best-value supply partners
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key internal and external partners and ensure a competitive sourcing environment leading to continuous improvement
- Develop and implement industry leading sourcing practices, to support cost and quality objectives
- Drive continuous improvement - providing market & industry intelligence, trends, innovation an best practices
- General procurement/sourcing processs knowledge, with prior experience in more than one category
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related discipline
- Sourcing experience required
- Experience in managing professional services, marketing.
- Experience in project management
- Abiility to travel
- Strong analytical ability to quickly gather facts, perform root cause analysis and draw conclusions
- Negotiation skills to influence external and internal stakeholders (including leadership) on strategic direction, business case value proposition and sourcing recommendations
- Contract Negotiation Preparation and execution skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with team members, external and internal stakeholders
- Up to £24.62 per hour
- Fixed Term Contract
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.