Global HEOR Director (Haemophilia)
Job type: Permanent
Kelly Services are supporting a Global Life Science Client that specialises in the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for rare genetic diseases, that affect small patient populations. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. Our client places the patient at the heart of everything they do, with a mission surrounding bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
As their exclusive recruitment partner, we are looking to support them in building their Commercial team to play a key role in the launch of a New Gene Therapy Treatment for Haemophilia A, lifting the voice of the haemophilia community and making a meaningful impact on patient's lives.
This role will focus on developing the value argumentation and payer evidence strategy and execution for a marketed and pipeline program, specifically in the haemophilia gene therapy. This includes:
- Lead development of a specific global payer evidence strategy
- Lead HEOR global and EMEA evidence generation, synthesis and dissemination in collaboration with other functions including Medical Affairs and Bio-metrics.
- Support the reimbursement processes in the EMEA region including support for the development of reimbursement dossiers and the adaption of economic models.
- Plan, develop, synthesize and disseminate HEOR evidence to demonstrate the value of a specific treatment
- Coordinate a specific treatment Global Value and Access Team
- Represent market access in global cross-functional forums including the Data and Evidence Team and the Core Development Team
- Communicate market access perspective in clinical and observational study programs
- Support EMEA reimbursement submissions with HEOR requirements
- Continue innovation in approaches for HEOR in rare diseases
- Liaise, internally, with market access, commercial, medical, clinical and regulatory departments and externally with the key decision makers, health economists, clinical experts and patient organisations.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (e.g. pharmacy, medical science, science)
- Post graduate qualifications (Masters or PhD) in public health, health economics, epidemiology or statistics preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of HEOR experience obtained from either a consulting or pharmaceutical industry background
- Sound knowledge and experience of different payer archetypes and appreciation for the broader market access environment - ideally gained across multiple countries
- Haemophilia experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, influence, strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of HEOR evidence projects including cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, systematic literature reviews and real-world data analysis
- Ability to provide input into clinical program through input into trial designs, statistical analysis plans and study reports
- Demonstrated ability to gain alignment of stakeholders including internally Commercial, Medical, Clinical and Regulatory departments and externally key decision makers, health economists, clinical experts and patient organisations
- Working knowledge of common statistical packages and reference management software would be an advantage.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.