Up to £80,000 per annum plus car allowance.
My client a leading food manufacturer are seeking respected General Manager for their site based in Cheshire.
You will be responsible overseeing and developing the operational running of the Cheshire based facility.
- Take on full site responsibility with visible leadership
- Deliver high quality products. daily to blue-chip customers, meeting exacting quality standards and a near 0% rejection rate
- Planning all product cycles and reacting to market forces daily
- All Health and Safety policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Food safety and high care parameters are not breached
- Budgets are developed, maintained and reviewed
- Staffing and training which will include performance reviews
- Supporting the building new and existing customer relationships
- Formulate plans, strategies and objectives to enhance financial performance
- Control of stock management which will involve coordinating with suppliers
- Set and prioritise all day to day activities and longer-term projects
- Setting, implementing and monitoring KPIs
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders
This role would be suitable for a strong individual with infallible leadership and problem-solving skill set who will continually strive for success.
- Willingness to engage in all aspects of the plant
- Great people skills and can build a team
- High aptitude to problem solving and root cause analysis
- Pays attention to detail and reacts swiftly yet carefully
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety legislation and the ability to implement
- Computer literacy in MS Office, mainly Excel
- Can work autonomously
- Working knowledge of food production
- Able to establish a robust financial control environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
In return, this company will offer you a flexible full-time permanent position with a salary up to £80,000 per annum including car allowance and private healthcare.
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.