We are looking for a talented General Ledger Assistant to join our team specializing in Finance for our Power Systems Business Segment in Daventry.
This is a temporary role for 12 months, working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. 3 days from the office and 2 days working form hom.
Salary is £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Action all pricing requests promptly to ensure correct sales invoices are raised.
- Action customer maintenance requests accurately and promptly.
- Processing ad-hoc sales invoices and credits. Assists with the processing of urgent payments.
- Liaise with other Cummins entities to resolve I/C disputes in a timely manner.
- Process all government returns (National Statistics, Intrastat) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Makes accounting adjustments through appropriate journal entries as part of close activities.
- Process journal entries in respect of inter company transactions.
- Assist in the monthly bank reconciliation.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Preferably working towards a professional accountancy qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA)
- Relevant professional work experience in Finance required
- Strong PC Skills,
- Knowledge of Oracle software would be advantages
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.