Role: G Suite Sales Support Manager (SSM) - Italy/Iberia
Duration: 3 months
Languages: English + Spanish (Portuguese Bonus) X1 and English + French X1
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, Google Cloud delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organise the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Google Cloud team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for Google as it enters its second decade as a company.
This is a key supporting role in the EMEA G Suite Sales & Account Management team. You will work collaboratively from London with your G Suite regional pod team consisting of Senior Sales, Account Managers and Customer Engineers (who are mostly in region) to execute on the territory plan. In order to be successful you will foster relationships with Customers and work cross-functionally with Program Managers, Cloud Colleagues and Partners. You will proactively reach out to a list of customers via phone, email and Hangouts to help qualify new leads as well as identify, qualify and close G Suite upsell and cross-sell opportunities. You will leverage a framework of campaigns and engagements designed to initiate new and expansion opportunities, and to facilitate relationships with customers. You will use your Account Management skills and knowledge of Cloud to go deeper into these accounts - to understand business & IT strategy, barriers to adoption, how to address challenges and find opportunity with G Suite to help our customers succeed in their market by becoming more productive, collaborative, innovative and agile.
You will consistently maintain good quality data in Salesforce, and support requests coming from Sales Operations.
- Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
- Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to trigger, drive and close cross-sell opportunities.
- Maintain sound data quality.
- Collaborate closely with partners.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (Cloud or SaaS sales experience).
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish + (Portuguese is a bonus) or Fluency in French.
- Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of mid market customers.
- Experience selling in a tech company or startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Self-driven and independent.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.