G Suite Sales Operations Specialist - Google Cloud - Analyst
£18 -£20 per hour
Our customer, Google, is looking for a Sales Operation Specialist to join their team in central London.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud.
As an EMEA GSuite Sales Operations Specialist in Cloud Go-To-Market Operations team, you will be responsible for providing support to all the topics and projects managed by Sales Ops, under direct visibility of the EMEA GSuite management team. This position requires a sharp, analytical mind, and an entrepreneurial spirit to proactively spot and act upon both opportunities and challenges the business is facing. Armed with your analytical expertise, you'll be challenged to generate insights for our key business partners. Among your many attributes, you are analytical but practical, persuasive, self-starting, a team player, and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues.
- Work as part of EMEA GSuite Sales Operations team, analyzing business data based on the needs of the business.
- Prepare weekly forecast decks and provide ongoing updates on revenue/metrics to regional leadership teams.
- Be responsible for in-depth monitoring and tracking of the micro regions' business (e.g. SFDC hygiene, PODs without opportunities, booking reconciliation, forecasting).
- Managing the delivery of core planning processes (e.g. run health/quality checks on data).
- Master measurement tools to develop relevant, trustworthy business insights and proposals on a needs basis.
- Work collaboratively across the global organization (Sales, Support, Operations, Marketing, Finance, etc) and the broader EMEA Cloud Sales Ops team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building and automating reporting dashboards. Experience in SQL, databases and database manipulation.
- Experience working with data to identify trends, patterns and to make recommendations in a client-facing environment (i.e. in consulting, digital marketing, business intelligence or banking).
- Self-starter, flexible and accustomed to ambiguous situations, motivated to learn, and comfortable working as part of a team of talented professionals.
- Analytical mindset and understanding of different industries' business models.
- Demonstrated record of high productivity and meeting deadlines, with the ability to be hands-on and to take responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments with effective time-management and prioritization skills.
- Good networker and influencer, with strong interpersonal skills, able to work across various Google functions.
Understanding of Google sales processes and systems a plus (BigQuery, Data Studio, Analytics, Tag Manager), PLX (Dashboard, DataSite, Script and Workflow)
Ability to work well in a team-oriented, high growth environment
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.