Our Client are a leading tech platform business based in the South East of England. The company currently require a talented Full Stack Developer to join the business.
Purpose of the role:
- The company is looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- Be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work within our Tech and Engineering team in all aspects of software design, requirements gathering and implementation, to develop software using TypeScript and related technologies.
- Perform automated and manual testing of your own work.
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own work.
- Assist other members of the Tech and Engineering team where required.
- Write technical documentation and reports.
- Respond to requests from the Development, Design and Product teams.
- Experience working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- Commercial experience (or equivalent) in web application development, spanning multiple projects.
- Working experience with TypeScript.
- Experience of working with relational databases (ideally MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Understanding of programming, networking, and information security principles.
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- Desire to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, problem solve, and quickly learn new skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in related subject field, e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Statistics etc.
- Previous experience of GitHub profile, personal website/blog, freelance projects.
- Previous experience of hackathons and/or coding challenges.
- Previous experience of open source projects.
- Interest in renewable energy sector.
- Competitive salary offered plus a comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible working offered.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.