Front-end Tech Lead - Permanent - London - Remote working available
Our client, a cutting-edge technology organisation provides end-to-end strategy and technology solutions for cloud transformation, cybersecurity, data analytics, and software development.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Front-end Tech Lead eager to push themselves and advance their career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Develop the components and application
- Work with designers, leads and other team members in an agile scrum environment
- Hands on development of high-quality code
- Develop applications build in React
- Develop core functionality
- Develop visuals, animations and interactions within applications
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Understand enterprise application design frameworks and processes
- Lead or mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and help establish best practices
- Look out for latest technologies and match up with client use cases to solve business problems efficiently
- Ability to look at the big picture
- Proven experience in building modern scalable web applications with React
- Keep management up to date with the progress
- Work under Agile design, development framework
- An exceptional track record in delivering quality front end engineering solutions.
- 10+ years' experience of Front End, ideally with some design experience and high attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of how web browsers function.
- Data visualisation experience a must (ideally D3).
- Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring
- Experience with TypeScript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git)
- Familiarity with the Azure Platform
- Team Player
- Passion for technology and continuous learning attitude
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Ability to present working solution to management
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.