French Speaking Accounts Payable Administrator
£21,000-£27,000 (depending on experience)
An excellent entry level role for a native/fluent French speaker or equally a challenging and fulfilling role for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator.
Our client is based in the Bristol area and is looking for multiple fluent French speakers to join their successful team. The purpose of the role is to process invoices accurately and in a timely manner. Ensuring that they are appropriately approved before payment is made in accordance with the payment terms.
- Providing excellent customer service (Internally and externally)
- Processing all transactional activities through the relevant workflow tool.
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate processes and controls - supporting the team to keep documentation up to date.
- Ensuring effective escalation for non-standard requests or issues.
- Accurately working within agreed SLA's on a right first time basis.
- To work with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Keeping appropriate records to enable correct reporting.
- Embrace department and wider initiatives and personal development.
- Working as part of a team to work towards targets.
- Positively support a team and department in change and innovation.
- And any other task requested by your team lead
Skills / Experience
- Fluent French language - written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - with the drive and flexibility to support others.
- Basic Microsoft Office (excel).
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.