Job Title: Food Delivery Assistant
Location: Central London
Pay per hour: £13
Hours: Part Time- Monday to Friday, 6pm-9pm
Your new company
Kelly Services are recruiting for a Food Delivery Assistant to work Part Time in the evening for our client who are at the forefront of innovation and technology in the online food delivery sector. They are investing and building their teams to help them launch new innovative products and services.
Your new job
We are currently looking for a Food Delivery Assistant to support our clients site in Central London. You make sure that the delivery operation runs smoothly and support the efficient execution of all orders in the building, working with clients and the delivery team to make sure they delight customers with every order. As part of the role, you will make sure deliveries are distributed around the premises.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the delivery team to accept all incoming orders
- Liaise with the delivery team to ensure customers receive their orders in a timely manner
- Distribute orders throughout the premises to recipients
- Support with incoming delivery management and unpacking
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure the site remains clean and tidy at all time
Skills you need to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong hands-on mentality and detailed oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within Restaurants, Hospitality and/or Food Retail space would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills and a good proficiency in both written and spoken English
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the online food delivery sector. The role is temporary but ongoing working Monday -Friday 6pm-9pm (15 hours per week). Pay is £13 per hour.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.