We are looking for several talented Flexible Manufacturing Operator to join our team specialising in Manufacturing for our Components Business Segment in Huddersfield.
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months subject to 1 weeks' notice. Working 37.5 hours per week over Day and Night shift.
Salary £27,250 - £28,250 depending on experience.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Operates machines and production equipment in accordance with quality and productivity requirements safely in a manufacturing environment with limited guidance.
- Operates manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product to create the proper characteristics and dimensions necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrates a high level of competency in core work skills.
- Achieves production goals.
- Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned operator care and maintenance tasks.
- Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet production goals.
- Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all support teams.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Requires some work experience or intermediate level knowledge obtained through education, training, or on-the-job experience.
- Manufacturing Knowledge
- CNC Experience, program setting
- Bench line building
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.