Financial Reporting Accountant
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
A high-profile role in a fast-paced and exciting business with opportunities to take ownership for internal and external reporting and to be involved in a number of interesting projects including systems implementations and investment initiatives. Working for an impressive Finance Director with an open and supportive management style and a flexibility to accommodate working from home arrangements.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated reports to comply with group format and timetable
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly board reports for presentation to senior management
- Production of year-end statutory accounts for consolidated group and subsidiaries
- Production of annual corporation tax computations
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure smooth audit of year-end accounts
- Ensuring compliance with group treasury and cash flow management
- Promoting best practice in respect of financial and management accounting policies and procedures
- Consolidating the annual budget in to group format
- Managing the company's financial and management accounting systems and optimising reporting processes
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA most likely) and you could be working in industry already or looking to make the first step out of practice. You needn't have all the experience above but you will need to have a can-do attitude, a desire to want to be involved and to learn new things and an inquiring mind. You will have the opportunity to directly manage one member of staff and to be involved in a host of non-BAU projects. The benefits on offer go beyond just the financial too and make this a rewarding place to work.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.