Financial Planning Analyst
£40,000 plus benefits
A high-profile role at the heart of a newly-created FP&A team with our Worcester client. You will provide support with budgeting, forecasting and planning across Group companies and will deliver high quality financial insight to aid commercial decisions.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with budget holders to communicate budgets and support commercial decisions
- Preparing forecasts of both P&L and operating performance to provide insight in to company strategy and investments
- Delivering financial planning models and analysis to key stakeholders
- Analysing the likes of revenue, costs, balance sheet and cash flow and presenting findings
- Supporting the improvement of budgeting, financial forecasting and financial modelling tools
- Reporting on a range of KPIs across the business
- Maintain financial models to support budget development and tracking against expenditure
- Developing ways of presenting financial information such as KPI metrics and dashboard reports in order to drive business performance
We're looking for a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with some previous experience of working in financial planning and analysis. You will be adept at producing complex financial analysis and reports and, as a result, you will be proficient with the likes of Excel. You will also be an excellent communicator and be able to form strong working relationships across the business.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.