£50,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Toner Graham are recruiting for a well-established, successful and growing Redditch-based manufacturing business. The company offers a broad range of products and is diversifying in to other growth areas to take advantage of new technologies. They are now looking to bring in a high quality Financial Controller who has experience of operating in an SME and enjoys working in a start-to-finish finance role with a strong element of doing, as well as the opportunity to contribute strategically.
Broadly-speaking, the role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts and presentation at management meetings
- Providing year-end statutory accounts up to TB for completion by external accountants
- Maintenance of multi-currency cashbook
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Undertaking systems review to enhance processes and make most effective use of technology
- Liaising with HMRC in respect of VAT and Intrastat
- Administration of the company pension scheme, ensuring effective correspondence with service provider and Pensions Regulator
- Managing insurances, including completion of insurance declarations and handling claims procedures
- Handling all banking matters
This is a hands-on and varied role typical of working in an SME and you will get involved in areas other than just the above. It is important that you enjoy the doing and being involved in the detail. That said, you will be the main finance person in the business and a trusted advisor to the management team so this does require a candidate who can operate at both levels. It is also expected that you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) although this is not crucial.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.