£40,000 - £50,000
Toner Graham are working in partnership with a successful SME based close to Moreton-in-Marsh to recruit a Financial Controller. Alongside the duties detailed below, it is crucial that we help them find someone with experience of supporting an ERP implementation.
- All aspects of financial management, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the financial operations of the business such as AP, AR and credit control
- Monthly management accounting
- Leading the year-end close process
- Developing and enhancing business processes and controls
- Promoting a company-wide adherence to internal controls and compliance
- Leading a small-sized finance team
- Any ad-hoc duties typical of operating in a fast-paced SME
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Management Accountant who has probably operated in an SME before and has experience of managing a team. Whilst an accounting qualification is preferred, candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. And given the forthcoming ERP implementation, you will be able to showcase previous experience in this area.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.