£45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus
Our market-leading manufacturing client is recruiting a Financial Controller due to internal promotion. A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a sizeable local employer in a role that will blend strategic leadership with team management, cost control, planning, budgeting and financial control.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory financial statements
- Reporting on weekly sales, cost control and other KPIs
- Direct line management of a mid-sized team, including coaching, development, appraisals and recruitment where necessary
- Providing strategic leadership and contributing key financial information and insight to inform commercial decisions
- Producing monthly reports covering P&L, Balance Sheet, cash flow, manufacturing variances and capital expenditure
- Ensuring all statutory returns are completed on time together with providing support on tax-related matters
- Driving compliance with internal audit and acting as a key external audit point of contact
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with some good experience of managing and inspiring a team. it would be beneficial to have experience of the manufacturing sector and to have worked in a sufficiently large and complex organisation with a multitude of stakeholders. And as the company grows, we'd like someone who has the potential to grow with them and take on other responsibilities.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.