Job Title: Financial Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Excellent opportunity to work as a Financial Accountant for a well-established manufacturing company in the Evesham area.
In your new role you will be required:
- To assist in the maintenance of financial accounting procedures in line with company policies.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management reports including but not limited to stock reports, accruals reports, currency revaluations and balance sheet analysis.
- To assist in preparing weekly summaries of the companies working capital.
- To prepare for review weekly payroll submissions.
- To prepare for review and payment statutory payroll returns.
- To calculate for review summaries of weekly currency requirement based on activity of the business
- To, where required, compile other ad hoc analysis and summaries to management to assist in the efficient day to day running of the business.
- To deputise for colleagues and immediate line manager in areas where trained and considered competent, in their absence.
To be successful for the role you will need the following:
- Part-Qualified or newly qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- QBE will be considered as well
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong professional attitude
- High attention to detail
- Flexible work approach
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.