£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
12-month fixed term contract
A varied role with a leading Cheltenham business with responsibility for technical aspects such as statutory accounting, external reporting, tax and VAT as well as business partnering with commercial colleagues to provide financial insight.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of statutory accounts
- External reporting including VAT and ONS returns
- Supporting the preparation of the Corporation Tax return
- Management accounting, planning and forecasting
- Management reporting including flash reporting, cost and margin analysis
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc involvement in projects and process improvements
We're looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a complex organisation
- Good evidence of having partnered with non-Finance functions
- Sound financial accounting experience
- Familiarity with tax and VAT
- Good systems and Excel abilities
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.