£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
12-month fixed term contract
A varied role with a leading Cheltenham employer, combining business partnering to key cost centres with the management of financial processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing finance business partnering to a number of departments, including preparation of actual, forecast and plan results
- Overseeing intercompany billing and monthly intercompany balance reconciliations.
- Maintaining the company's fixed asset register and internal/external reporting of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Maintenance of expenses system and responsibility for company credit card process.
- Maintenance of accounting masterdata in ERP system.
- Preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting with the preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects.
We're looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a complex organisation
- Good evidence of having partnered with non-Finance functions
- Sound financial accounting experience
- Good systems and Excel abilities
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.