£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Finance Manager position in an acquisitive, profitable and market-leading business, headquartered in Cheltenham. Our client operates in an interesting sector and is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to lead a mid-sized team and contribute to the areas below:
- Maintaining the integrity of accurate management accounts reporting
- Responsibility for the reporting of functional and subsidiary P&Ls
- Liaising with cost centre managers to ensure completeness of monthly management accounts
- Providing insight to non-Finance in respect of results and variances
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Preparation of Corporation Tax pack, VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales returns
- Submission of the weekly cash flow to Group
- Producing monthly working capital reports to be included in board pack
We are looking for a qualified accountant with broad accounting experience, coupled with good examples of coaching, developing and supporting a team. You will be skilled at identifying inefficiencies and being able to suggest solutions and it would also be beneficial if you had sound systems knowledge.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.