£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
A varied and hands-on Finance Manager opportunity with an interesting organisation that comprises multiple entities. In this position, you will have day-to-day responsibility for managing a small finance team with regular opportunities to add value in other areas. The varied nature of the business will provide a consistent challenge to those who thrive in a fast-changing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing full monthly management accounts for a number of entities
- The drafting of year-end accounts
- Year-end adjustment and journals
- Cash flow modelling, forecasting and monitoring
- Bank /covenant compliance and reporting
- Undertaking investment analysis and IRR modelling
- KPI reporting and variance analysis
- Motivating, leading and coaching a small team
We are happy to look at candidates who are fully qualified or qualified by experience. It would be advantageous to have worked in a business that has a number of different group companies and to have used Excel to create models and deliver insightful analysis. You will also have good communication skills and an enquiring mind to help learn the intricacies of the sector.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.