Finance Manager - maternity cover contract
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Reporting to the Finance Director, The Finance Manager will oversee the running of the finance function for this UK division of a European group. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a strongly-performing business in a project-driven environment that involves interaction with project teams and non-finance.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting documentation
- Year-end budgeting and forecasting
- Cash-flow management
- Accrued income reporting and reviewing of aged balances
- Processing of payroll and VAT returns
- Maintenance of nominals, Fixed Asset Register, accruals and prepayments
- Other ad-hoc duties typical of working in an SME
Our client would ideally look to attract a qualified accountant with experience in an SME and of managing a team. You will possess good commercial awareness, use sound judgement in communicating with stakeholders and have excellent Excel and analysis skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.