£54,000 - £58,000 plus car
A diverse role covering all aspects of financial control, management and reporting for the UK division of this international business. Broadly-speaking, a balance-sheet-focused position, requiring a good degree of technical competence around month-end, reporting and statutory accounting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the month-end close process, ensuring adherence to month-end deadlines
- UK statutory accounting and acting as the external audit point of contact
- Producing reporting schedules for presentation to head office including analysis and commentary
- Intercompany accounting management
- Weekly divisional cash forecasting and reporting
- Monitoring of overheads and reviewing with budget holders
- Treasury and cash forecasting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Ensure compliance with HMRC, duty and VAT
- Other financial administration such as company pension and insurances
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a strong technical accounting background, probably gained within a medium to large sized business. You will be able to work to deadlines, work well with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and have excellent communication skills. You will be proficient with systems and it would be particularly useful if you are familiar with SAP. Experience of working with multiple currencies would also be beneficial.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.