£40,00 - £45,000
An opportunity to join a market-leading Herefordshire business which is easily commutable from the likes of Hereford, Ludlow and the surrounding area. The company has a track record of acquisition, is highly supportive and people-focused and offers good career prospects for high achievers. As Finance Manager, your role will have two main aspects, the first being:
- Integrating a newly-acquired entity in to the Group, in the process reviewing its financial controls
- Partnering with senior management as sole finance point of contact
- Delivering management and statutory accounts
- Developing reporting capability to aid commercial decision-making
Part two will involve:
- Providing management accounting support for two other sites
- Tracking overheads, liaising with budget-holders, investigating variances
- Undertaking sales reporting/analysis
- Assisting with the external audit
We would like to hear from qualified accountants or those who are actively studying and on the way to qualification. We'd like you to have experience in some of the areas above but we aren't expecting the finished article, however we do want a can-do attitude, a resourceful problem solver and someone with initiative. As you would expect, we would like you to have a good level of IT proficiency too.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.