£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity to work for an acquisitive service sector SME based between Cheltenham and Gloucester for whom we have successfully recruited in the past. Owing to a recent promotion, the position of Finance Manager has become available and would suit a qualified accountant to manage a small sized team and take ownership for key areas of the business as it continues to grow.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Line management of three staff including leading, coaching and developing
- Production of Group management accounts with associated analysis
- Consolidation of Group entities
- Preparation of annual budgeting
- Oversight of payroll, purchase and sales ledger and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Development of management information and systems and processes
- Liaising with other business stakeholders on ad-hoc project work
We'd like to talk to candidates who are qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with experience of managing or supervising others. You will enjoy working at pace in environments that can change quickly and you will have excellent IT skills and be a strong communicator.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.