Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Full time/Permanent - 37.5 hrs per week
An opportunity to join a diverse, privately-owned service sector business as a Finance Manager. You will be a key part of a small successful team where you will be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to all areas of finance by having a strong can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running within an SME environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly payroll and employee administration
- Monthly Balance Sheet Verifications
- Preparation of management accounts/monthly recharges and journals
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Credit control and control of sales ledger
- Purchase order control
- Update detailed cash flow analysis
- Support accounts assistant
- Review and coding of expenses and credit cards
- Fleet management
- Ad-hoc duties as required
We're looking for a qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE (will be considered if coming from SME finance management background).
Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sage 200 Accounting software (highly desirable) and Outlook.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar position before and will have strong technical skills and be an effective communicator with great attention to detail able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.