Finance Business Partner
£40,000 - £50,000
A newly-created opportunity to provide commercial and analytical support to our client at an exciting phase of its development and growth. Your main responsibilities will involve supporting senior management in monitoring and driving improvements in business performance.
A summary of your responsibilities would include:
- Business partnering with a range of financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc information, both financial and non-financial
- Financial analysis and benchmarking of monthly performance
- Understanding the commercial drivers impacting performance and identifying and sharing best practice
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial modelling of business cases where required
- Involvement in the development and implementation of a new budgeting tool
- Ability to take on and progress project work alongside regular reporting processes
We are probably looking for a qualified accountant with some level of post-qualified experience but can consider candidates on the way to qualifying. We'd like you to be bright, enthusiastic and highly numerate with excellent communication skills, some demonstrable experience of business partnering and of providing good quality financial insight that influences decision-making.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.