£18,000-£20,000 + study support
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join a dynamic but rewarding environment on permanent basis. Working in a high growth environment with high expectations will mean high pressure but high reward. You will be an intricate part of a close-knit team and you will provide support on a wide range of financial and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Supporting the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable function
- Processing employee expenses
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Processing banking and payment runs
- Assist with stock management
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
- Supporting the management accounts process
We're looking for someone with:
- Accountancy & Finance degree/studying qualification (AAT or equivalent)
- Passion for their work and a desire to learn and grow
- Personal resilience and able to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Good IT skills - Excel beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Openness to get involved with all company projects
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.