Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join a dynamic but rewarding environment on permanent basis. You will be an intricate part of a close-knit team and you will provide support on a wide range of financial and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Looking after the Accounts Payable function
- Processing employee expenses
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Looking after Petty cash
- Processing banking and payment runs
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
We're looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills- especially Excel (pivot tables/ v-lookups)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.