12 months FTC - Maternity Cover
This leading Worcester-based service sector business require a target-driven, tenacious, and enthusiastic finance assistant to join their friendly team. The company itself is well-established and continues to grow both organically and through acquisition.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out month end closing processes/routines to ensure accuracy of our results to Trial Balance level including calculation and posting of journal entries.
- Review of key nominal ledger accounts to ensure accuracy. Review of any recurring costs and ad-hoc cash book analysis
- Review of latest purchases and supplier invoices for preparation of Accruals, Prepayments or Capital postings as necessary.
- Completion of month end Balance Sheet reconciliations and investigation of variances.
- Intercompany postings
- Assist the invoicing team to ensure timely billing and analysis of Revenue.
- Banking duties - including posting/allocation of cash, setting up bank payments for Customers, bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Monthly cash-flow forecast
- Other Ad-hoc duties including providing cover for other members of the team during holidays.
Our client would ideally like applicants to have a minimum of 1 year's finance or administrative experience within a high-volume processing environment. You will be a team player with a good level of IT proficiency ideally with knowledge of Excel, SAP or other CRM systems and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.